Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Hold These Truths To Be Self-Evident

There are certain truths of my world by which I have always lived my life. Things like: Kevin Costner movies have the best quotes (need I remind you of his monologue in Bull Durham about his set of beliefs?), newer is better, most men are like buses and most importantly, you can never, ever be too tall.

But as it turns out, there are certain women in this world who shall remain nameless who don't necessarily agree with all of my rules, namely the last one. There are women who want to wear flats.

Flats! Can you imagine? Chic, subtle shoes with no heels that are comfortable to walk in. Huh? I simply don't get it. But then again, there was that one time I was proven wrong before. This could be the second.

Platinum
Tessuto Ballet Flats
$425

Brushable Sequin Ballet Flat
$225


Gold
Gogo Ballet Flats
$98
(use code SAVEMORE for 15% off)

London Flat
$148


Debit
KORTSHIP Flats
$79.99


Scapoli Flats
$80
(They're jelly!)

Well, there you have it. I was obviously right. No one would want to actually wear such cute, comfortable shoes around town. Right? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment