Monday, March 21, 2011

Barney's, Bloomingdales and Boston!

This little blog of mine started as a way to keep my idle hands and mind busy while I looked for a new job. But the more I wrote, the more I fell in love with writing about what I know best and in turn, making you all listen to my opinions as well as details about my life I wanted to make public.

Many of you know my search has finally come to an end and I'll be starting a new job this coming Monday in none other than Boston, MA. Of course, I Shop This City started in reference to Pittsburgh and where to find style in my beloved hometown. While my blog will continue, I'll simply be shopping a new city. Hitting the streets, pounding the pavement, wearing out my flats...all in search of the style I love in my new home.

I've already bought my first Living Social deal for The Velvet Fly, a little boutique in the North End section of the city. I'm starting already.

Boston, here I come!

The Velvet Fly
28 Parmenter Street
Boston, MA 02113
thevelvetfly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment