Sunday, July 10, 2011

Getting back to my roots

I know I can be a bit snarky at times. A bit sassy. Maybe even a little, dare I say, bitchy? Yes, dare! Dare! But I started this blog because above all else, I'm an editor and stylist. This was supposed to be my way of helping you find pieces for your wardrobe that fit trends happening now. So today, I'm getting back to my roots.

I've been on this crazy citrus kick recently. Both in my wardrobe and my diet. I would seriously elbow an old lady out of the way these days for even a slice of an orange. So, in homage to my Vitamin C deficiency, I give you gorgeous yellows, corals and oranges that pair perfectly with all your summer whites. Oh, and they're all under $50 because let's be honest, next summer something else will come around that I'll tell you you just have to have.

Mossimo Supply Co.

$18

J.Crew
$32.50 each

Zara
$29.99

Tory Burch
$34

essie
$8

Zara
$19.99
Sonia Kashuk
$8.99

Lands' End
$16.99

I'm off to the Farmer's Market to pick up big bunches of sunflowers and granola. That's what people buy at Farmer's Markets, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment