Monday, February 14, 2011

Get Thee To Hip'tique

I write this post with full disclosure. I live in Shadyside, so many of my favorite boutiques, salons and restaurants are right here in my own neighborhood. But even if I lived miles and miles away (instead of across the street) I would find my way to Hip'tique Boutique (5817 Ellsworth Avenue), especially right now.

Hip'tique carries some of my favorite designers, Tracy Reese, Rebecca Taylor, Corey Lynn Calter just to name a few. Late last week, I stopped in to see the new spring selection. Not much of it is there yet, the majority will be there at the end of the month. But they have to make room for all the new merchandise coming. So...last season's incredible finds are now 70% off! We're talking prices starting at $49 for jackets, dresses, tops and more.

I'm still waiting for my favorite Rebecca Minkoff bag to be drastically reduced but in the meantime, I'll console myself with this amazing Rebecca Taylor Pintucked Silk Blouse on sale for $165. Google it and you'll find that it's not on sale anywhere else. Still $275 at other retailers.



On a side note, there is no "pay to play" on my blog. Hip'tique did not ask me to write about their shop and I am not getting anything in return for my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment